Walking and hiking
You can walk or hike along numerous public footpaths that are maintained by the Lathus-St-Remy local council, the district council and CPA Lathus.
Key Information :
- for adults and children of all ages and abilities,
- walks organised by qualified CPA Lathus activity leaders on request,
- accessible to people with physical, hearing and learning disabilities,
- adapted equipment available : Joelette (1-wheeled trekking chair) ; all-terrain adaptor wheel for wheelchairs ; hand-bike and electric buggy
Walking and hiking at CPA Lathus
Activity Supervisor : Pierre-Marie PHELIPPEAU - BPJEPS Walking and cycling activities - Contact via mail
Supervised walks :
- Activity organised for a minimum of a half-day with a guide.
- Individual rates for half-day sessions.
- 20 € for over 16s, 15 euros € for under 16s.
- Group rates available for 8 or more people.
- CPA Lathus is located in an area of farmland dotted with hedgerows : a vast and unspoilt adventure playground for walkers and cyclists. There are 19 circuits, covering around 1000 km and catering for all levels of ability, depending on the aims of the group.
Why not take a walk around the Le Peu Educational Farm ?
- The blue circuit is accessible to everyone and takes you on a tour of the farm to see the animals.
- The red circuit is a longer and is suitable for the more « sporty » visitors.
Labels and accreditation
CPA Lathus has been accredited with the « Qualité Rando » label.
Partager cette page