White Water Rafting
This activity takes place in the white waters of the river Gartempe, at the Roc d’Enfer site, just downstream from CPA Lathus.
Key Information :
- for adults and children over 8 who are confident swimmers
- under the supervision of qualified and highly-experienced CPA Lathus instructors
Rafting at CPA Lathus
Activity Supervisor : Philippe NIQUET - BEES 2nd level Kayaking - Contact via mail
Practical details :
- Minimum half-day sessions organised with an instructor
- Individual rates for half-day sessions : 45 € for over 16s, 35 € for under 16s.
- Equipment provided :helmet, paddle and lifejacket
- Closed toe footwear only. No sandals or flip flops.
- Different courses and locations available to suit the participants’ ability and the aims of the activity.
- Boats : 2 x 6-person rafts, 6 tandem hotdogs are used.
Learning aims :
- discover the basic manoeuvres
- learn how to steer
- how to maintain control of the boat within a defined area
- deciding on the right manoeuvres before executing them
- enjoy the thrills of navigating along the river
- explore the environment
Labels and accreditations
Point Nature Canoe label from the French Canoe-Kayaking Federation (FFCK)
Partager cette page