Come and try Disc Golf, a fun and popular sport suitable for the whole family.
Key Information :
- Available on the Educational Farm site.
- For adults and children over 6.
- You can use the Disc’Lathus course on your own, or with the supervision of a CPA Lathus instructor.
- Disc’Golf is a precision sport where the « golf ball » is replaced by a disc, which is thrown like a Frisbee. The aim is to get it in the metal net in the minimum number of attempts.
Disc Golf at CPA Lathus
Activity Supervisor : Loïc LE POLLES - BP JEPS Activités Physiques pour tous - Contact via mail
Practical details :
- Minimum half-day sessions organised with or without an instructor.
- Individual rate per session : 5 € per person.
- Advanced reservation required. Departures are possible from 9.30 am. Last departure at 4.00 pm.
- Reception at the farm. Discs are provided.
- There are two courses :
- Parcours 1 : 7 baskets (n°1, 2, 3, 10, 11, 12, 13) – 1 hour 15 mins - 1,4 km
- Parcours 2 : 13 baskets – 2 hours 30 mins - 2,2 km
The courses are waymarked with yellow posts.
Learning aims :
- to develop concentration and dexterity,
- to practice strategic thinking,
- to improve coordination skills,
- explore the countryside whilst doing a fun family/group activity.
Sessions are open to individuals (minimum of 4 per session) from 18 April to 31 October during the short term breaks (zone A) and the summer holidays.
TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY AM
Archery Kayaking Archery Climbing Aerial adventures
Partager cette page