CPA Lathus was the first outdoor activity centre in France to obtain the Ecolabel from the European Union in 2008. Since that date, and even before, the centre has been working to defend and share its values concerning sustainable development.
This has lead to the following developments at the centre :
- construction of a two new buildings : one with the High Environmental Quality (HQE) certification and the other with the Basse Consommation (low energy) label ;
- on-site production of electricity, fulfilling our annual requirements ;
- installation of solar panels on our buildings, allowing us to heat or preheat our water ;
- awareness campaigns to improve waste sorting and recycling, in our offices and in the buildings used by the public ;
- cultivation of vegetables in our own organic vegetable garden, which are used in staff and visitors’ meals.
- location of an environmental centre with CPIE status at CPA Lathus
Partager cette page