CPA Lathus has 20 paddleboards, providing an alternative way to explore the Gartempe valley, and a fun-filled activity on the water to suit all.
Key Information :
- for adults and children over 8 who are confident swimmer
- lead by qualified CPA Lathus instructors with an expert knowledge of this natural environment
Paddleboarding at CPA Lathus
Activity Supervisor : Philippe NIQUET – BEES 2nd level Kayaking – Contact via mail
Practical details :
- Activity organised for a minimum of a half-day with an instructor
- Individual rates for half-day sessions: 20 € for over 16s, 15 euros € for under 16s – Group rates available for 8 or more people.
- Equipment provided : helmet, paddle, life jackets, boards
- Closed toe footwear only. No sandals or flip flops.
- Different courses and locations available to suit the participants’ ability and the aims of the activity.
- Capacity : 20 paddleboards
- Please note: the departure point for this activity is Montmorillon.
Learning aims :
- discover the basic manoeuvres
- learn how to steer
- how to balance, propel and move through the water
- general safety and awareness, how to choose your trajectory
- deciding on the right manoeuvres before executing them
- enjoy the thrills of navigating along the river
- explore the environment
Partager cette page